View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:40 PM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Sprint policy on cracked screens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
This goes for all devices.

Any device which has a single crack in the lens/LCD/digitizer less than 1 inch long may still be repaired/exchanged at a repair location.

If the device has multiple cracks or the single crack is longer than 1 inch, the device is considered damaged beyond repair and an insurance claim will have to be filed.

From my perspective, this is how it should have been all along. I don't know how many times we ran out of Evo screens at my location because of people dropping their phones.

i was told this by a rep but certain stores will still do with multiple or longer... i called ifrst and the first repair center told me no and the 2nd one said no problems and they fixed it without any questions asked... when i asked the repair guy on it he said its something that they are supposed to follow but if your nice and civil toward them and dont lie that they will fix them for you without any troubles still...