View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
So far, I like it a lot.

It's pretty stable...no crashing. I'm still figuring out how to move around, and there are some quirks, like connected to PC via USB and then being able to access sd card without having to reboot. But overall, very nice. =D>

I'm sure how close we are to having everything working, or to having a flashable ROM, but I think we have to be pretty close given how well things are working at this point.

Best thing is to set it up yourself & try it out. I figure we might as well, since we're not too far off!

I think this is pretty accurate: Port Status. I saw some camera threads, so looks like this is close to finished.
You are talking about changes not far from happening

EDIT- Inevitable...

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-16-2011 at 04:06 PM.