View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:17 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Hey Teradog, FYI I normally just run 21916 just to avoid the issues I seemed to always have with the 6.5.x builds. But I have been running the 28244 for a couple of days with wimospeed 1.05 set at 748 and the 2.37 radio and its da bomb! Smooth, fast, not a single lockup or SOD, I love it! Except I did confirm no DRM, but not really a problem for me as I don't use that feature. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.
thanks.. gone are the days of 1st one to flash for me.. still on 005 (same as ninjaduck), it flys, msm/setcpuspeed 768, but wanted to test the new 1.05. So far so good... easy to change speeds... but, i've found that other things in my startup dir cause android not to run successfully (besides OC). So, until i find which one, i still have to reboot anyway & it comes up to GenY dual boot (select windows or droid), that way I can avoid OC & the other startup files..

So.... wimospeed doesn't help me personally yet & is slower, but very easy.

As i haven't got DRM to work & don't know what success is... where is your failure? Do you use ODMedia? Are you doing a library? What is the failure message?
~~~~~~~~~~`
OK tbob, got info below, thanks/d. Exact same message as I got. You've obviously had success in the past. If it works, does it just start downloading & then play?

Last edited by teradog; 02-15-2011 at 10:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.