View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 07:04 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

WiMoSpeed Update.. :>))
OK, gave it another shot... I was on 1.03, a version behind last test & they came out with a new one.

Testing ver 1.05, been running a day with 748 in startup. ZERO issues! In review, use to have all kinds of SOD's, freezes, reboots, weird stuff that all went away as soon as I took wimo748 out of my windows\startup, so this is a great thing so far!

Bumped to 787 just now, will see if any issues, if so, will drop back to 768.. LOL, just hung up hard while typing this.. reboot....! Bump.. testing 768

BTW: NINJA DUCK
you must be on the road.. how's the jump to 28xxx?! I for sure was going to jump, due to DRM, but now lost motivation ... false alarm... y'know, don't fix it if it's not broke?!

Last edited by teradog; 02-15-2011 at 07:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.