View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 07:00 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
I have tried Winphone at the T Mobile store. It is definitely the best OS out there. But after all the bad news from the MWC this week, I doubt it will be viable by the time my sprint contract is up, and I can purchase one. VZW, nor Motorola seem to have any interest at all, as far as adopting it. They should have release this two years ago. It would have beat hemmroid hands down.

well the NoDo update is coming in March, and the Mango later this year.

The Sprint Pro7 RUU actually leaked and they are trying to dump it and look at all the NoDo goodies right now, since it does appear to have a more updated firmware on it, so I may be running NoDo on my HD2 sooner than later