jae18708
PPCGeeks Regular

jae18708 is keeping up the good workjae18708 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jae18708 Send a message via Yahoo to jae18708
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
i dont see why theres so much hate on this board about that platform (and the internet in general towards MS), MS isnt in this to lose and they arent playing around. once mango arrives it will really evolve and kick a$$ especially with the IE9 mobile thats coming soon which is going to be like the IE9 on PC which rules by the way. it certainly will be better than all the other mobile browsers out there, and he couldnt get a WP7 anyway as they are not yet available on VZW but if it was im sure he wouldve went with it. how misinformed you are
What company comes out to lose? The bottom line of a business is too make profit and gain market share. Microsoft is late to the race with their new OS and less-than-impressive phones. WP7 is hard to sell because honestly the OS is not good. IE9 rules? Its a good browser from Microsoft (FINALLY), but by all means it doesn't rule. You making statements that you can't back and are really your blind opinion. And I was making statement because he could've decided to wait until a WP7 phone hits Verizon (although Verizon has stated they are not interested in WP7 because IT DOES NOT SELL.)

Windows Mobile was huge because there wasn't much to choose from in the smartphone/ppc category. If we had Android, iOS, Maemo/MeeGo, etc I don't believe WM would be what is now (or rather before WP7 was announced).

Sent from my Touch Pro2 using Tapatalk Pro