View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 12:26 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|12.30.10|6.5|userROM|21916|Barebones

Quote:
Originally Posted by cris11368 View Post
Not sure if this has been resolved, but I read every comment and saw no mention of it. When i try using the marketplace it just give me an error "Windows Marketplace for Mobile can't connect. There maybe be a problem with the Marketplace service right now. Check your internet connection and try again later". Even though internet explorer works and connects to the internet I can't get this to work, I even tried downloaded a cab and transferring that over to the device instead of downloading it straight of the Microsoft website.

Edit: Got AIM installed and same thing still happens, IE seem to be the only program that can go online.
Not sure your problem .. works great for me . are you connected via WiFi or data connection ? i had the same issue when connected to WiFi on another ROM . Make sure you have a carrier cab installed . It will/should configure your connections . I havent had any connection problems . SO im not sure . Try reinstalling a carrier cab or complete reflash using task29. then while flashing my ROM . After it gets to 1% remove the battery and let it finish . then once its done unplug it and keep the battery out and press the power button like 5 times . then put the battery back in and perform a hard reset then boot .

Other than that thats all i can say . no one else seems to have bad connection issues so it must be something you are doing .