View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Recursion
Rockin' the Red!!

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feb.10.2011VINdows ROMs (Neo-Sense 2021 Core is up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
LMAO...

...well, the complaint was also about not being able to see caller ID data of incoming calls. Seems to work fine over here unless you have the first call on hold. I'm curious...gonna flash stock rom & see what happens when 1st call's on hold. then i'll flash back to neo & check before SPB...

EDIT:

Okay, I'm LMAO at that whining session. Flashed stock rom, and wouldn't ya know...if you put someone on hold, any incoming call goes right to your voicemail. You don't see any caller id data. If you are on a first call, just like with Neo, you see the 2nd call's ID data. So, certainly nothing wrong with Neo's dialer in this regard. I think that was a troll just to start trouble. Oh well...lmao@it.

EDIT2:

Just flashed back to 1.31 Neo. No cabs installed. Did the exact same thing as stock rom. So...still LMAO.

So, if you put a call on hold, and then someone calls you, they will go to your voicemail & you won't see their caller ID data. Hmmm...Vin, could you miraculously correct a technical impossibility? Well, at least could you help me fix my beer recipe? My lager keeps turning out too weak.

Last edited by Recursion; 02-14-2011 at 10:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.