View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:16 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
1. Can you please give us the exact error message & when it occurs.
2. Exactly where it occurs: Do you start Overdrive first, browse files & then try to open?
(this is where mine hangs, with msg: something about can't find all DRM files)
3. Do you personally use Overdrive Media Console (OMC) as a reader also?

The company also refers to it as their ebook reader.... which it is.
But more that that, per their website it is also a: Windows Media DRM protected audio & video.
Disagree with any of that statement, if so please advise? Add anything?

Anyone else have any free ebook readers that are DRM compliant for Windows Phone (Mobile)?
You can load ODMedia 2 way. Download the .odm file from your library and click it, it will open ODM and install the book. Or you can open ODM and use the import odm file from the menu.

Yes I use the ODM player, but once downloaded I can also play it win windows media.

The problem starts after ODM opens and confirms were you want to down load the book to then I get the following message:

Unable to obtain DRM version information.
Not all of the necessary properties for DRM have been set.

I have finally got in touch with tech support at ODM, and now have a call tag, so we will see what happens.
This post has been thanked 2 times.