View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 10:53 PM
yankees45us
Almost a VIP

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
Not sure what's going on here, but I've been on 4.5 since January. The past few days, it's rebooted on me all by itself when I was using Google Navigation. I cleared the cache and it seemed fine after that. Today, it's resetting itself almost constantly, even after a reboot. I've reflashed 4.5, but it's still doing the same.

I'm stuck... but flashing 4.4 since I still had it on my card. Does anyone have a suggestion as what to try next? I tried downloading the original Sprint ROMs, but they stop after only a few MB.
My friend is having issues also. It's rebooting randomly several times and of course the third party repair center won't do anything about it. So she is getting sprint to send her a replacement. All I know is that I hate third party repair centers. Out of 10 visits 9 are horrible and things dont get resolved. I recommend you exchange it. Your going to continue having random reboot problems.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417