View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:06 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
the first time I picked up an Android device it was a Hero in a Sprint store, up till then my knowledge was in WM flashing, hacking, cooking, etc... and I couldn't figure out how to work the task manager in Android, didn't even know you could slide the notification window down, I just tapped it and nothing happened. I didn't know how to use the menu key, the whole experience was like wtf.

Then I got a mytouch 3G just to learn Android and after about a week I was rooting, flashing custom recoveries and radios and roms and all that jazz, so I learned pretty fast but yeah, when I had WP7 flashed on my phone I learned the whole OS inside/out in about 10 minutes, lol.
Yeah I will admit on the notification bar...I kept tapping it and it would scroll down a little and go back up..i'm like..wth...I think android should tell you to pull down the bar when you initially start it up :/

I wasn't confused about the task manager though..comming from winmo I knew some roms had task manager hidden somewhere in settings so I wasn't too concerned..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)