View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
If you're referring to the very public spat I had with tiad8, that wasn't about thanking anyone. It was about asking for permission... Let's not drag it back up tho, thanks.

Yea, and also reserving myself a post on the first page for future fixes/findings. Relax, you know we know the amount of information you retain to greatly help the developers with this project. Just playin. Over and done with. I'm gonna test this out and see how shes working while we wait for a testable NAND ...anything.

Edit: Here's one. If your download does not start automatically, just go to http://files.xdandroid.com/ and select the current GBX04 there. (Mine wouldn't start for whatever reason).

Last edited by Boominsvx; 02-13-2011 at 08:45 PM.