View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:57 PM
alalor
PPCGeeks Regular

alalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good workalalor is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Good to see you around alalor! You in some big cross country motocross race down in Argentina?
Hello Teradog, nope, the rally is already over, it was a few weeks ago. Just came to visit, do some paperwork, etc. I will try how the TP2 does in the countryside too, where there is very bad reception. I have a storm2 and a KRZR to compare with. I have the latest VZW Radio rom in the TP2, I am wondering how it will do. So far so good in Buenos Aires. Also, I want to test how the TP2 does in dusty environments, I would like to use it to replace a laptop, just use the TP2's excel, and then print wirelessly at harvest. Basically, I would be pushing it a little, I have your hated WinMoSpeed at 710mhz and the phone works fine, but I am still on 29007, I guess I will try the new rom soon.
I really like having separate keys for numbers and arrows, makes it so much easier to work on excel and to type things. I really miss it when I use the storm2.
Unfortunately, the only way to get unlimited data plans in most of latin america is with a blackberry.