View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 01:42 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 12| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Well just when I thought I was being clever,someone comes along and says "man your over complicating this by half, why dont you just use this cab". Another solid blow to the ego . If you havent figured it out yet, the grab MSL V0.5 works great.
It's all good. The great thing I enjoy about this particular forum are users that share so many different ways to get things done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
IT WORKED!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING, THE NEW ROM HAS DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT
Great to know. I've updated the DRM section on the wiki. I used your posts as references if that is OK with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Don't get your hopes up, the CDMA TP2 will never have FM radio because it doesn't have the hardware.
Aye. The FM radio thing keeps popping up every once in a while. Plenty of threads that detail about it. I've added it to the wiki to specifically state FM support on CDMA TP2's is currently not possible, because the GSM TP2 FAQ/wikis list it as working for them.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.