View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I dont follow aamikams thread but maybe his v4.5 is having issues.....i emailed aamikam but he does not have a stock theme for his 4.5 yet, so I wont be updating now.

I really HATE using someone else base, I dont like relying on their releases....as u all know I'm only using his base because of his re-engineering....as soon as gingerbread is leaked, I'll be switching.
Cool can't wait for GB and I'm with u as far as keeping stock theme and then just tweaking what I want ... and besides, mostly stock, stable and fast is classic OMJ!

As far as his 4.5, I did some reading in his thread and there was a bunch of talk about GPS not working while playing music and I mean massive amounts of posts ... turns out it is present even in stock roms ... only causes problems when using both nav and music with speaker on. If bluetooth or headset is used then problem goes away. They tracked it down to the speaker interfering with GPS signal when turned up loud. From what I could tell, all other issues appeared to be from ppl using different kernels other than stock or some tweaking/theme issues so I think his base is still rock solid ... fyi

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk