View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:41 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
OMJ already uses Aamikam's base to build his rom and it is very stable. You are correct as far as some of the dependencies but none of the ones that cause problems by being left out are left out in OMJ's rom ... don't think Mik leaves out any necessary ones either but haven't read his whole thread.

As far as the rosie, Mik simply moved some of the files (pngs and maybe some xmls) out of com.htc.resources.apk and put them in the rosie.apk so ppl could modify the rosie easier and not have to mess up any other theme stuff (or lack thereof) that reside in com.htc.resources.apk

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I dont follow aamikams thread but maybe his v4.5 is having issues.....i emailed aamikam but he does not have a stock theme for his 4.5 yet, so I wont be updating now.

I really HATE using someone else base, I dont like relying on their releases....as u all know I'm only using his base because of his re-engineering....as soon as gingerbread is leaked, I'll be switching.