View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 11:38 AM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Win 7 phone series on xv6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappleby View Post
Hi Tink,

I see you're over here too. I've been hunting around for a program that will dissassemble your beautiful nk.nbf files and found TyphoonNBFtool but it keeps crashing on me with a "Failed reallocation memory for NBF section: LocalRealloc Error". Do you know of any other tools that I could use?
Hi rappleby! No, you won't be able to disassemble the nbf. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
Sweet Jesus, theres still people using the apache? That was my first phone with Sprint 5 years ago, figured it was in a museum by now!
Hey gullzway! Hehe... yes, there are still some of us that work on these little guys. It is kind of like restoring a beautiful vintage dress! =]=]