View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:48 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Nokia says NO to google ! And says YES to Windows phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by afolayan702 View Post
But the update that is "coming" is suppose to address performance issues, load speeds etc. "Mango" is the update that could tie together the apps etc(I am just guessing, but would have to assume that a Billion dollar company would be so foolish not to think of this already.)
As far as early adopters, what else can you say? I mean say that happens everywhere, yeah you don't want to piss people off, but at the same time its the timing: did a person need a phone/upgrade time/replacement/or wants what is hot/and ETF. If the OS is smooth and some fixes with early adopters are met with updates, buyers remorse will not be the end. But it is the price to have whats "new," in any sphere- cars, appliances, computers, etc.
Yeah, I understand that Mango will offer better hardware..but M$ has been making fun of Android fragmentation for quite a while now..if they quickly raise the minimum they will be accused of it..and ticking off early adopters on a new platform isn't good for M$, neither is keeping that minimum doing them any good...they are going to have to choose one or the other and it will end up hurting them either way :/

I mean the HD2 which came out in 2009 already had a 1st gen snapdragon..its weird that they haven't thought a year later the specs would obviously not be enough :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)