View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:26 AM
chas123
Halfway to VIP Status

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
OMJ,

Any chance we r gettin' an update soon based off Mik's 4.5? Asking cause he made a change that moved everything for the rosie into rosie.apk and no longer requires any changes to com.htc.resource.apk in order to change the rosie

... if not, can I simply grab the com.htc.resource.apk and rosie.apk from his Rom and replace them in ur Rom.zip or push them to my phone? Will that work?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Have you checked out the thread? He's cutting edge for sure, but several peps are having issues. There are alot of dependencies that float back and forth between all of the stock sys sense apk's that make what you are talking about dicey - unless of course you have another phone to rely on daily lol.