View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:31 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~[LEAD ROM]~|6.5||12-13-10|-|6.5.X BETA||11-10-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
lead, is it possible to have an email marked as read if you read it in the manila tab for more than say 5 seconds? It would be a nice way to turn off the LED without having to open the email client.

Sometimes when I do open the email client to check a message it will shut down my voice recorder. not a big deal but I thought I saw this on another rom. It may be something with the base rom as well though.
You say that you've seen in another ROM that let's ya mark emails as read from the Email tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adog77 View Post
hey lead have you thought of doing tweaks to graphics? Like can you do a rom with better icons on the slider, maybe ones that look like palm os. The taskbar could use some more eye candy like animations or so. But primarily the slider icons. The stock ones in my opinion (like the music icon) look pretty ugly. Other than that this rom is pretty good!!!! keep it up!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzourob View Post
If that is what you are looking for, might I suggest the EnergyROM; it has a number of alternate sliders and graphic options. This Lead Rom is for those that prefere the simplicity and stock look of their devices.
Well, I've made an HTC-android-like taskbar skin which i planned to implement in another ROM, but haven't had the time. I'll maybe put out a cab if i get time. I don't like doing too much non-stock graphic changes, unless the graphics look really ugly, haha.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 02-13-2011 at 03:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.