gor420
Lurker

gor420 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do hard reset the TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowy666 View Post
Loool....have you registered here only to write this comment???

Yes. I did register just to say that. The TP2 is a piece of junk and so is windows mobile. Over it. Snapdragons and android is where it's at. Registries are lame and buggy. Linux ownz and Winblowz, well blowz. Slackware 13 on PC and Froyo 2.2 on phone is all that is needed. Wasting time trying to figure out how to repair crippled useless windows phones is over. I still have my TP2 and the last lame thing wrong with it was a battle between the Sense UI ring tone settings area and the standard Winblowz one deeper in the settings menu. I wasted more time trying to get things to just work on that phone. I also was really fond of pushing buttons on screen, seeing them flash as though they were clicked, but not doing anything until the 3rd or 4th time pushing it. Oh, and that is on a fresh hard reset. I currently run XDAndroid on the storage card and it blazes. For half decent performance of a Winblowz install take their recommended specs and double it. Then take that doubled amount and multiply it by a ridiculous exponential and just maybe it will be half as choppy and buggy. I'm over it.