View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 PM
kozmo
VIP Member

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
The paper clip does not work on two computers that I have.

I needed the name of your cab so I could go look for it. I might have been better off doing a search for the cab vs looking thru all your post.

I never said that the ## codes don’t work.. I said that ## debug does not work. seems that in the rom I’m using the DB signal checker may not be where it should be.

In my case.. not moving my phone connected to my active sync and using a remote application connected to my computer to control it. I can see speeds from 60-700kb.. mostly avg around 150k. that’s in EV and 4 of 5 bars..

Rather than belittle people and have them do all this damn research thru a thread with 30000 post why not just post links to your cabs? It will keep things clean and the few that are following me and looking for the same answer to achieve the same results as you have might get lost and abort the mission because of that. I’m not here to argue or fight with you.. was just looking for a set of instruction and direct links in order to accomplish the same feat ad you have already have. Sorry that in the process of having something as good as you I have ended up looking like a back ass with a stick on my back that has a carrot hanging from it and you yelling from the sidelines.. “keep walking towards the carrot, you will get it eventually”. Its not lie I haven’t already tried 90% of what you already did vs not doing nothing at all and just asking! Later man and thanks for the help..
Here is the cab for IE. ffkip911 did all the work, I just cabbed it up for him. btw, must reset after applying
Attached Files
File Type: cab ffkip911_Mobile_Net_Speed_Tweak.cab (2.4 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kozmo; 02-09-2011 at 04:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.