View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 01:33 PM
eazy2001x
PPCGeeks Regular

eazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good workeazy2001x is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
can you go back & put solved in the title & point to your link of what you did to fix?

Don't take this wrong, guessing/hoping y'all aren't too thin skinned.... from the last day, cut & paste...

read red FAQ link in my sig & howto, if u still have Qs after that, ask.

*** UPDATE ***
I've been asked if I was joking around & was on wifii... LOL. NO. Look @ the time, I was in bed couldn't sleep, where I live there is no wifi, trust me! I have none to connect to, look @ my dream phone post to see how to network a TP2 with a hardware wifi router.. NOT A WIFI

I tried to nicely suggest the site was hosed.. which it must be right?
Regarding phone speed!! Haha, hehe.. lol
Was waiting for someone to notice.... Rocket!! Use field trial to find best reception first (low neg db e.g. -48dbm)Mod IE & OPERA with mods found in this forum.... also.. hehe...

Lesson: An old timer told me once... believe 1/2 of what you see & none of what you hear! Speed tests are not completely accurate to say the least... lol 6.9 bazzilion mega watz ??! no... not faster than 4G ... don't care what it says...

didn't you guys look at the 3rd attachment yesterday? PRL, PRI, radio.. it's in there! Read the FAQ if you need to find out how to change. @ the bottom of the post: howto link in sig, you'll find all kinds of tips, tricks, etc.. & mostly what I run...

the most important being good reception...
if you don't know what or how to run field trial, look in faq, epst codes.. under "E".
##33284# - Debug - FieldTrial Debug Info
If your ## codes don't work, again... read the faq "epst"

Tip your tp2 on it's side, up, down, open, shut.. etc.. & read the 8th line or so down that says Rx Power, I can get high 40's which sprint told me is impossible... my old sig says otherwise.. for me on the bottom of the window sill against the frame, slightly co*ckeyed gives low 50's that i tether/wifi router with.

Do your speed tests using wifi router, or tether..!! NOT on your tp2 like I did. That will give a good idea.
Attached Thumbnails

dang man... you're way ahead of most!! LOL :>)) You're telling me you're already on titanium, compact,etc..?!! Well... you're in the 1% bracket! Heck LOL go the other way & DL cookie ROM.

You are going to try NRG reference ROM right?
Also, 28xxx, AND 21xxx right?

you don't have to task29 just to test, you could do all 3 in under 1/2 hour, or mess with this for a day first! burn, test, burn, test...

DL @ any public library, school, etc.. etc.., u can buy a 4 gig SD for $10 these days, DL all roms to SD! Read up in sticky about flashing from SD!

Re. "as I said".. notepad... not sure which one, point being I think there are 3 different "notexxxx" built into energy rom.
notepad, notes, onenote, (in office folder)... also try tasks, does it blink putting in a task? EMAIL? did you try?

tons of people complain about BT issue, after this try someone elses rom as a last resort...

auTONYmous
Your post below... is this a good simple summary of what you're telling him? don't restore BT stuff from a backup?
##DEBUG# does not work on my phone all other codes do.. even if it did.. at the end of the day, it would not help my overal speeds. i would have to walk around looking for the best DB. I am runing the same PRL, PRI and radio as you are. what else have you done.. can you list i have done the following and installed the following cabs?

for my other issue.. it seens that when i was connected to active sync my phone picked up my IE prox browser settings somehow.

Last edited by eazy2001x; 02-09-2011 at 01:54 PM.