View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:36 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOW to approach reps at the stores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del30 View Post
Its funny how all these techs feel they have Superior powers and if they sabotage customers property they feel its part of it cause of the "I-don't-have-to-take-it" attitude.

Please people you guys must think that life stops when you clock in for your work....KARMA is a beast and just because you are at work does not mean you are immune to its more awesome power than you think you might have. Remember YOU are also a consumer after you clock out. You would not want subpar service for something you did to someone else?! Unless you are a tech who clocks out and immediately goes to that rock they live in. You know the Anti-Social techs who will look at every customer as a number.

Sometimes a smile is all you need to break down a customers temper but how can you smile if you yourself ain't happy?!

CORRECTION Are not happy!?
thanks you for this, as i tried explaining before this basic concept.

you will never know everything just b/c you had "training" and someone will always be smarter than you (as will someone to me) its YOUR job to have to put up w/ customer BS....you know why? cause your in retail or customer service. i work/ed in retail and above poster is right, squash it w/ a SMILE bit your tongue and deal or you really need to look into another job field