View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That's awesome to hear and good to know! Thanks for sharing that info. No doubt it will help out someone else in the future. Are you running my ROM now or did you try this "fix" on a different ROM?
NOPE IM ON SHARKIE! It was tested and fixed all on your rom.

Its the only reason why I left before...

And it was never rom specific. I guess when I downloaded and played with android i was always on formulas rom. Once I changed roms thats when shit hit the fan. Even when I went back the problem persisted. When on stock and the problem was there too.

So In a last ditch effort I did a full reformat. Timberwolf recommended it a few times on his thread. He mentioned migrating settings or something-or-other. idk again im not a developer and I dont know why it works I just know it works.

Its been a few hours now and The rom is working perfectly. Without changing the radio or doing a prl update.

But Ill do those eventually Im just happy I can be here for a while. Unless I find problems!

This post has been thanked 2 times.