Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 05:47 PM
PropagandaX
Wiredengineer

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

I think I understand all of that, the cab I installed is called "BatteryStatusExt.1.05.build_0277_HTC.CAB". This cab installed the clock and the indicators below it, but not that actual battery status stuff. That is what I am saying. In my current tab I have "batterystatus" selected as my plugin. I see a clock and the indicators thats all.

I also just realized there is actually options if you press and hold on the clock, however none of these options do anything, still the only thing I see if the clock and indicator.

Edit: I figured it out, this plug-in has themes, and with the "HTC_Clone" you only see a clock and indicator, nothing else. With the default theme, you see the battery status and all of the other crap like normal. I have decided I really dont like it cause it loads all kinds of other crap on there you dont need like a "task manager" (similar to x-button) and a "tray Launcher". So basically to get the HTC clone theme you are disabling 90% of the plugins capabilities.

Last edited by PropagandaX; 03-06-2008 at 05:52 PM.