View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:18 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Sense 2021 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 2/03/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrebo View Post
I just wanted to say thanks for the hard work you've put into these ROMs and kitchens. I'm playing with 29007 and v3.0 (6.5.x) kitchen. Nothing fancy, just removing a few packages, changing compression, pagepool, etc. I doubt that I'll have much time to put into it, but it'll be fun for a while.

That's always good news! Check out making EXT packages from cab or look online for threads with ones already made for you. Here's a good start

Custom VisualKitchen EXT Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigKid View Post
I'd love to try the 3.1 rc but whenever I try and run the program I get the message "This file contains invalid data". I even ran it as admin.
Can you check it?

MBK

Update: Downloaded in Firefox and it worked fine. Weird...
Yeah the php based file manager tends to like firefox the best. I put a recommendation near the download links

Last edited by negamann; 02-06-2011 at 05:33 PM.