View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 05:06 PM
alafen
Lurker

alafen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Have to return bricked 6800. What will they look for?

My Mogul stucked at 3-color screen step showing as following
TITA100
SPL-1.06.0000
CPLD-9

After more than 8 hours frustrated and depressed research, I saw your post and run exit exe via pc to Mogul. I heard a beep and my Mogul move to restart and loading Windows.........

Thank you so much!! =D>=D>=D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMogul View Post
LOL!!! I when trought the entire 82 post and did't see anyone naming the word EXIT_BOOTLOADER!!!!.
I installed the leaked rom without problems, then a friend of work tried to install it and get stuck on the green, blue, white screen and activesync did not recognise it, so what I did was.
1. exitbootloader (titan_exitbl.exe, to use it you need to go connection settings on activesync and uncheck "allow usb connections" and then run exitbl) this like is name says, take you out of the boot and take you back to your latest installed rom.
2.then I flash the new rom from the SD card, like others said this work prety good.
1. Format your sd card at fat32, get the nbh file and copy it to the card, and reeboot your phone,
IMPORTANT as my mistake I name the file as titaNimg.nbh, and it didnt work, a grey screen apeers for a half a second and nothing, after cheking the file on my pc, I realize that, change the file to TITAIMG.NBH and it works with now problem.
3. My friend was more than happy for his phone brought back to life, and I hope that you can do it right and be happy 2.

PD, before you run your car over your phone PM, if you have insurance on your phone call me first, so I punch you on the face and take your phone away, and you claim it stolen.