View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 08:45 AM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: When a number sends you a text, how do you add them as a contact instantly?

It's against the rules to talk about warez on this forum. The "full version programs" that you're referring to is stolen software.

As far as saving new numbers... if you didn't see a window asking you to select to which contact to save the number (or create a new one), you did not save it.

I don't know which rom or configuration you're using so I can't give you an exact step-by-step. If you are on the stock rom, give Sprint a call and you'll get that from them with ease. Or you can just try opening the message and looking around for ways to save it; tap the number, tap and hold, menu softkey, etc.. I explained above how to do it if you have threaded messaging enabled and I can confirm it works since I myself have done it.

It's not related to email or IM accounts having been set up.