View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:05 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Downgrade a WinPhone7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Yeah that would be pretty awesome, but I think the hardware would have to be more robust in order to emulate a "528mhz" device. Regardless, an emulator would be such a fantastic tool for someone like myself who insists on having the best tidbits of each OS in one.

I would go nuts for an HD2-like device on Sprint solely because of the 3 OS solution. Hell, I'd even give up the hardware keyboard to which I'm so attached!
It might be possable if they can make it like they make Android on the TP2, by closing WM and opening Android, I'm sure it's possable.

I would not expect the emulated system run top speed games but, there is a lot of apps that run on WM that you might never see on WP7...but, if you could "close" WP7 and start 6.5, that would be cool...but, it would be different for every phone.

The emulator was thought to be the easyest way to run on all WP7 phones that are unlocked... if possable of course

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !