View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:02 AM
kajex
Lurker

kajex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 1| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Well, I finally decided to flash my Touch Pro 2 for the first time after hearing good things about Energy Roms and had nothing but trouble.

First, I installed Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGla ss.Feb.01.7z and thought things were awesome. It looks amazing and I love that you can customize it so much. The first problem occurred when I connected my bluetooth headset. Every time I would press the answer/end key, the phone would freeze up. If I pressed the bluetooth button to end a call, the end key on the phone would gray out and I could not hang up the phone. Sometimes it would eventually hang up after 45 seconds to a minute. Other times, I would just have to yank the battery out of the phone and reboot.

I decided maybe it was the rom version, so I switched to Energy.RHODCDMA.28244.Sense2.5.Feb.01.7z. I even used a different bluetooth headset. The exact same problems happened. I flashed back to the stock Sprint ROM and have had zero problems.

I would love to switch back to Energy as the interface is cooler and there are so many fun apps, but I cannot use it if I can't end phone calls while on bluetooth.

Last edited by kajex; 02-05-2011 at 10:05 AM.