View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 02:55 AM
quick99si
Halfway to VIP Status

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Downgrade a WinPhone7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Yea, yea, yea, rub it in...

Know what would be really cool, Most WP7 phones run at 1ghz+, most 6.5 based phones (Tp2, etc) run around 400-528mhz. Someone needs to make a 6.5 emulator, running at around TP2 speeds (not as fast as a HD2 but, reasonable), with access to games, phone, internet.

That would rock, then everyone with a WP7 phone could have 6.5 if they wanted...
Yeah that would be pretty awesome, but I think the hardware would have to be more robust in order to emulate a "528mhz" device. Regardless, an emulator would be such a fantastic tool for someone like myself who insists on having the best tidbits of each OS in one.

I would go nuts for an HD2-like device on Sprint solely because of the 3 OS solution. Hell, I'd even give up the hardware keyboard to which I'm so attached!