View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:53 PM
caleb02
Halfway to VIP Status

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey buddy, I think something is going on with the apks in the "removed_apks" folder. I have tried multiple diff ways to install the newer telnav in that folder to no avail (except adb push) ... tried re-mounting with Super Manager and can copy it to /system/app but it will not install ... reboot, no install ... even broke down and bought root explorer to make damn sure the sys was for sure re-mounting and still no luck . I can install other sprint nav apks and the one I had backed up with TB but just no luck with that 10MB one in the removed apks folder. Side note, the app Super Manager once sys is re-mounted shows "(Not Install)" out to the side of the file name which doesn't show on any other apks I view except the ones in the removed apks folder so something is weird with these files ...

Will u try to install the telnav apk in the removed apks folder with any other method than adb push so u can see what ppl keep posting about? ... and, have u actually pushed that specific telnav in the removed folder and not some older one? That particular one is about twice the size of the previous ones, bout 10MB so surely it has some new features

Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I got sprint nav from sprint website. I will try to upload it later

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk