View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by wja777 View Post
ModMyPPC, have you tried the carrier provisioning under system tools. I know you have the sprint version, but running that sometimes helps...

you also may want to run the "update PRL" which is under settings -> system..

don't know if these will help but maybe worth a try...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
As a general FYI to anyone who may not have been aware,
After installing a Carrier cab, you may need to reconnect to the newly established Carrier. I usually don't have to, but every once in a while I do. To do this, go to Settings\Connections: Manage existing connections. On the Modem Page (the one that it will open up on) you should see your carrier name. In my case, it says Sprint. Long press the carrier name (right click) and hit connect.
Sorry for being such a dumba$$ I assumed since it was a sprint rom that the sprint carrier cab would be installed automatically.

Well I did install the carrier cab it installed successfully to device.

I went to the manage existing connections and on the modem page it does show sprint.

Well I tried to update prl and it gave me the error

"PRL could not be updated. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may need to conatact customer service

Error code: 1012"

Then I tried updating the pofile and I got this error

"The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may need to contact customer service.

Error code: 1012"