View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmh1 View Post
Thanks a bunch, Sharkie! I apologize if this has been asked before but is there a way to add new applications to the start menu folders? For example, I would like to put Slingplayer under the "Multimedia" folder.
I'm assuming that the Slingplayer link is just sitting on the first page of the Start Menu? If so, using File Explorer, go to My Device\Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Find the link to Slingplayer and press down on it until the menu pops up. Choose cut, then go into the \Windows\Start Menu\Multimedia folder. Once inside, hit Menu on the bottom right and choose edit at the very bottom, you'll have to scroll the menu up to see it. After choosing "edit" then choose "paste". Thus, you have moved the link out of the beginning of the Start Menu and into the Multimedia folder.

Just cut and paste the link!
This post has been thanked 1 times.