View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 11:48 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

UPDATE:

I have no clue what I did or what the phone did but it has full bars now!?

The phone gave me an error of "Cannot dial #777 connection lost) or some b.s. like that then the phone shut down!

I turned the phone back on and sent a text and now it has full bars!? But for the past 4 hours it had none! and It was stuck on airplane mode and switched between EV and 1x with the globe running.

I have no idea why this happend. But im afraid to touch the phone because it may freak out again. lol J/k

Well it looks like I spoke too soon.... Fu#k I hate this!!! I installed a swype cab and restart the phone and its back to its P.O.S. reception...

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 02-04-2011 at 12:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.