View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 11:23 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
That's understandable. I'll think on this for a bit. Right off, I can't think of a reason why my ROM would affect reception. I mean, usually that's a radio thing and my ROM does not touch the radio. We'll see... something may magically occur to me one day. I appreciate you giving it another go. I'll let you know should I have any revelations on the reception matter.
Well If you could look into it the sprint stock rom 6.5 gives me full reception.

Is there anything different from the radio in that rom vs yours?

I would willing to flash a radio To keep your rom because I think its def. worth it! I dont know how to go about it I know theres a radio thread in this section but Im not too confident in doing so Im afraid I may bick my phone.