View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:05 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
this is the entire stock theme that is already in the rom, including the modified rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
WOOOO! I had a good idea!!!!

Rosie is the whole home screen? I always thought it was just the bottom bar...
yeah, you're right I meant home screen bottom bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey buddy, I think something is going on with the apks in the "removed_apks" folder. I have tried multiple diff ways to install the newer telnav in that folder to no avail (except adb push) ... tried re-mounting with Super Manager and can copy it to /system/app but it will not install ... reboot, no install ... even broke down and bought root explorer to make damn sure the sys was for sure re-mounting and still no luck . I can install other sprint nav apks and the one I had backed up with TB but just no luck with that 10MB one in the removed apks folder. Side note, the app Super Manager once sys is re-mounted shows "(Not Install)" out to the side of the file name which doesn't show on any other apks I view except the ones in the removed apks folder so something is weird with these files ...

Will u try to install the telnav apk in the removed apks folder with any other method than adb push so u can see what ppl keep posting about? ... and, have u actually pushed that specific telnav in the removed folder and not some older one? That particular one is about twice the size of the previous ones, bout 10MB so surely it has some new features

Thanks!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
no, I dont use the telenav....and since IKS has already done so, that's good enough for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbadger View Post
I'm running wifi only. Write a few texts, send out some tweets. Nothing special. But I reflashed and then didn't set anything up other than my Gmail account...and it still drained fast. How much battery does the flip clock use? I know I can't turn it off but I'm curious. Been flashing OMJ since HTC Diamond...love the work!
when u reflashed, did u wipe everything?

wifi is definitely a battery drain......I have exchange push, gmail & 3 IMAP accounts, my average drain is about 3-5% per hr

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
does this rom support apps 2 sd the i think its called darktremor or something like beta 3 or beta 4>
yes, it has darktremor apps2sd

u can check the version by doing a "apps2d check" from shell

Code:
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Ken>cd c:\sdk\tools

C:\SDK\tools>adb shell
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
# apps2sd check
apps2sd check
[ ] Apps2SD is launching...
 __ _____
|  \  |
|   | |
|__/  |  Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.2 (2010-09-30)

[ ] GetProp Command = /system/bin/toolbox getprop
[ ] SetProp Command = /system/bin/toolbox setprop
[ ] Mount Point = /system/sd
[ ] Starting Apps2SD Check Program.
[ ] Checking for ext partition
[X] Ext partition found, but not mounted.
    Your rom may not be setup to run Apps2SD.
    Check with your rom developer if the boot image
    is programmed to run Apps2SD.

Your partition may be using an EXT4 partition,
    but your rom may not support EXT4.  Repartition
    your SD card to use EXT2 or EXT3.

#