View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:53 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MMS Bounty for CDMA Android Port **Currently: $30**

Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
Heres A question how much money well it take for them to get mms working if i put a hundred dollars on will that help or u need more let me or us know.
It's not a question of money, it's a question of what the problem is.

Most devs aren't motivated by just some random person offering up $100. Sure, donations are appreciated but unless you find a particular developer that says "yea I'll fix that for $100". What, are you going to pay him $100 - then what... what if he can't figure it out?

I've seen some people freak out that they donated $5 to some dev, and 9 months later they got a new phone and have stopped developing for their phone.