View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:05 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Downloading Files From The Web On WP7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I hate these posts from someone who MIGHT of used the phone for 30 seconds as he walked by one. If you really hate it, then go get a iPhone or a Android phone and stop trolling the WP7 threads.

Yes, what your doing is called Trolling. You are not giving any good info besides how bad it is.

Sure, it's a new phone, not everyone will like it but, if you owned one for a month or 2 and honestly say you hate it, I would accept that but, right now, your just trolling

and people ! Don't feed the trolls
i agree and no reason to post if your not even gonna try to help answer the op, we all like our phones for our own reasons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.