View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:36 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 01-07: Panel power on/off fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Not a problem. Vogue is the same way as yours though...
I think its in the build script, but not sure...

Also do you have a TAR of the FRX04?
I made one but I can't get it to boot, I also included the files from the Rootfs.
Thanks!

Error I get with my tar:
A N D R O I D [xxx] init:Unable to open persistent property directory /data/property error:2
if android is saying that then the issue is on the /data portion not the system. I will upload my frx4 tarball.

When you mount data, there is a number of directories that must exist since our scripts dont make it for us. Just make sure they are already created before android begins.

Thanks for all the testing by the way.. glad i can count on you guys to hone this project to perfection.