View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 12:51 PM
negamann
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

negamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on repnegamann is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to negamann Send a message via MSN to negamann Send a message via Yahoo to negamann
Re: [Kitchen & Roms] Nega's HTC CP | Roms: V2.9 | Sense 2019 | CHT2.0 | WP7 | 1/14/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by websurf View Post
Hello Guys
I've downloaded a numbers of kitchen trying to learn how to cook a rom, however when i start the Visual Kitchen ERVIUS its asking for the .ERV file. and none of the kitchen I downloaded have that file. How do I use the kitchen when I can even open it?
The .erv file is located in Tools\RomSaved folder of the Kitchen

v3.0 Kitchen is on it's way 50+ updated packages and Sense 2021! For fun here it is ahead of time for the people who pay attention
Kitchen - v3.0
Just waiting to get some Roms up for the front page post

Last edited by negamann; 02-03-2011 at 01:06 PM.