View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:54 AM
y0himba
Regular 'Geeker

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba
Exclamation Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jan 26| 21916|29007 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

HELP!

I plugged my Imagio in USB to my PC as I do daily. I set the type to "Disk Drive" for faster access to copy some files over to my MicroSD. Copy went fine (a wallpaper and an OPML file). Unplugged from USB and everything was working fine.

I reset the phone (soft reset) and now HTC Sense will not load! It just keeps saying "Launching HTC Sense..", it'll flicker quite a few times, then go to "Tap here to launch HTC Sense". I tap, and it does the same over and over.

I have checked the card (chkdsk/ v /f) and found no problems. I have tried starting without the card. I have tried switching to Windows Default, then back to Sense.

Everything reads and works just fine, but Sense seems to be crashing and will not start. I can use the Windows Default today screen (sucks) just not Sense.

I cannot flash until Saturday and my phone is vital to me. I have it set up the best to help me when I am on the road.

Has anyone seen this or had it happen? Any ideas? Please please please help?