Thread: Ultimate Launch
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 03:04 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Got the HTC clone portion to install. I had to remove my previous version of batterystatus and just install the 1st cab he lists. When i tried to just install the theme cab it would not take. Now how do I show the actual battery status is the same tab? My HTC home clone is current called battery status......confused.
If you look at Stroths screen you can see that only the top half of his screen is UL. He is using HTC Home icons as his UL tab icons which are set to show up on the bottom (in this case halfway point on his screen). The three tabs shown are UL tabs.

To answer your question though to show multiple things on the same tab you need to do a combined type tab and add elements to it. It will ask if you want to add today plugins or shortcuts &system state. You can add multiple plugins and or icon sections using this type of tab.