View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: MMS Bounty for CDMA Android Port **Currently: $30**

That was so mean. I've hit a dead end over here too. Can't get myself into the ril to edit anything. I did everything hamagc did before, then searched the logs and saw he ended right where I did. The RIL needs to be fixed for handling unsolicited commands from the network, but I have no idea how to even get into it. Wistilt2's radio guy might be able to see something, but if he doesn't have the MMS recieve info in the dmesg, logcat stuff he got, then it'll never get implimented. Wistilt2 is even finding problems with the system server issue being RIL related now. I really think Stine and phh should just bash this out for good. It's close, but there's still work to be done for correct CDMA vs. GSM detection, and I guess until they spilit off (long way down the road), we're stuck where we are. Sorry guys. Mr.Pippy, 95Civic, Phh, Stinebd, Jonpry, where art thou?