View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 08:47 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v4.5 | FroYo 3.70.651.1 | *Updated 1/23/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfreak View Post
No its the magic smoke live wallpaper
sorry, I don't know much about the live wallpapers....I don't use them as they eat your battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
I realize I'm showing my sdk tools ignorance here but...

What the hell does this mean???

This part I understand...

Is the first one something that can be done on the phone with an adb terminal? hmmmm
This is the command structure:
adb push <local> <remote> - copy file/dir to device

and this is the actual command:
adb push footprints.apk /system/app

so what you're doing is pushing (copying) the footprints.apk file from your c:\sdk\tools folder (or wherever it is) to the \system\app folder on your device

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbadger View Post
I'm now on OMJ....and things like facebook and maps refuse to update in market. Any ideas?
like IKS said, need alittle more info....does the market say there's an update but wont work....I've never had any issues updating, and I try to update any apps in each rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
Just flashed this rom.......and Google Maps is still lagging and stopping in mid navigation..........any fix for this.....or do I have to use this garbage TeleNav that I am paying? Any GPS's out there better than Google Maps?!
I use Google maps alot, dont see any lagging, but just as IKS said, you can try to update