View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:54 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

Sorry for the doublepost, but this one is a doozie. Already posted on XDA:

Well what the system_server bug seems to be a loop. WisTilt2 actually believes he has resolved this issue. He still doesn't have the root cause solved, but he seems to have a workaround. I'm going to post it in my testing thread as soon as he gets it to me .

For anyone wanting a summary, here it be:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisTilt2
complex, but basically during network registering there is a transaction buffer not being allocated due to not enough memory available. Memory is there but certain condition caused it to think there is no memory to allocate. Making a call resets so it tries again and works; there's more to it than that but basically thats the logic in it.
This post has been thanked 4 times.