View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 04:02 PM
tiad8
Halfway to VIP Status

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

UPDATE ON FRX04 SERVER BUG

5 HR OF HEAVY USE. MY FRIEND FROM FLORIDA CALL ME TO TELL ME THAT HIS DAUGHTER GOT FIRST HONORS IN SCHOOL. I CLICK END
TO END THE CALL. PUT THE PHONE TO SLEEP. THEN 5 MINUTE PASSED, I WAS GOING TO USE THE PHONE TO CHECK ON XDA AND PPC. LOCK
SCREEN. SLIDE THE LOCK BAR TO THE RIGHT AND BOOM, THE DAMM BUG AGAING. DAMM GUYS, I THOUGH I HAD IT.

PLAN B. Arrr. I WILL PM YOU. THERE'S ALWAY A PLAN B. I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTAND TO TELL YOU. THIS COULD BE THE CAUSE
OF THIS BUG. THOSE SETTING, WAS JUST FOR TEST. I'LL PM YOU AFTER WORK. I'LL SEE IF CAN GET INTO THE IRC TODAY.

THANKS