View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:03 PM
ravip_27
PPCGeeks Regular

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
Ok, I'd like to break this post down...
Originally Posted by tiad8 1- FOR THE 3D DRIVER. ADD IT THE ONE THAT SAY OPENGLE 1.1 AND GRALLOC FROM ACL.
Isn't this what was implemented into FRX04 already?
Originally Posted by tiad8 2- FOR THE CAMERA. I ADD 5 CAMERA DRIVERS TO THE SYSTEM/LIB.
Different from the ones in viruscrazy's test kernel thread...?
Originally Posted by tiad8 3- FOR APN. EVERYONE HAVE TO SET IT UP MANUALLY.
This does seem to alleviate the issue, but doesn't make it disappear.
Originally Posted by tiad8 4- I ADD IT A RIL DRIVER TO SYSTEM/LIB.
Please clarify what you've done here... What RIL driver?
Originally Posted by tiad8 5- I ADD IT MORE XML TO SYSTEM/ETC/PERMISSION
I'd like you to clarify what you did here as well.... Thanks.
Originally Posted by tiad8 6- I TOOK OUT A FEW APPS FROM SYSTEM/APP
Anything in particular?

=========================================
1-Isn't this what was implemented into FRX04 already?........ I DON'T THINK SO.

2-Different from the ones in viruscrazy's test kernel thread...? YES 5 LIBS DRIVERS JUST FOR THE CAMERA SUPPORT.

3-This does seem to alleviate the issue, but doesn't make it disappear. AT LIST WE CAN CONTROL THE DATA BETTER. PEOPLE CAN ADD THEIR ON SETTINGS.

4-Please clarify what you've done here... What RIL driver?....THE RIL JUST PROVIDES AN INTERFACE FOR PASSING DATA BETWEEN THE BASEBAND. (libhtc_ril.so )

5-I'd like you to clarify what you did here as well.... Thanks.....I ADD IT XML FOR, CAMERA, HARDWARE, GPS, AND FEW MORE MORE.

6-Anything in particular?.... THIS I WILL TELL YOU LATER. I TOOK SOME OUT AND I ADD SOME IN.

so far everthing is work very smooth sinse last night. i left the phone full charge. it at 90% that 7 hr.

when i get home i will let you guys test it. guys remember i just testing this. i already re-boot it 7 times back and forth. and still nothing. i'm at work right now. i will start to heavy use frx04 right now. just to maker sure. today i will upload FRX04 for everyone to test. that is, if i don't get that damm server bug.

thanks
Thanks Tiad for all the information. But is there any reason why you can't tell which specific driver you added for Camera or any put down what i modified. As this whole thing is open source there should be nothing to hide. I do truly appreciate your effort but maybe sharing more information between the Xandroid team and you will allow this project to move at much faster rate.
This post has been thanked 1 times.