View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 01:33 PM
tiad8
Halfway to VIP Status

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [01/23] FRX04 Reference!

Ok, I'd like to break this post down...
Originally Posted by tiad8 1- FOR THE 3D DRIVER. ADD IT THE ONE THAT SAY OPENGLE 1.1 AND GRALLOC FROM ACL.
Isn't this what was implemented into FRX04 already?
Originally Posted by tiad8 2- FOR THE CAMERA. I ADD 5 CAMERA DRIVERS TO THE SYSTEM/LIB.
Different from the ones in viruscrazy's test kernel thread...?
Originally Posted by tiad8 3- FOR APN. EVERYONE HAVE TO SET IT UP MANUALLY.
This does seem to alleviate the issue, but doesn't make it disappear.
Originally Posted by tiad8 4- I ADD IT A RIL DRIVER TO SYSTEM/LIB.
Please clarify what you've done here... What RIL driver?
Originally Posted by tiad8 5- I ADD IT MORE XML TO SYSTEM/ETC/PERMISSION
I'd like you to clarify what you did here as well.... Thanks.
Originally Posted by tiad8 6- I TOOK OUT A FEW APPS FROM SYSTEM/APP
Anything in particular?

=========================================
1-Isn't this what was implemented into FRX04 already?........ I DON'T THINK SO.

2-Different from the ones in viruscrazy's test kernel thread...? YES 5 LIBS DRIVERS JUST FOR THE CAMERA SUPPORT.

3-This does seem to alleviate the issue, but doesn't make it disappear. AT LIST WE CAN CONTROL THE DATA BETTER. PEOPLE CAN ADD THEIR ON SETTINGS.

4-Please clarify what you've done here... What RIL driver?....THE RIL JUST PROVIDES AN INTERFACE FOR PASSING DATA BETWEEN THE BASEBAND. (libhtc_ril.so )

5-I'd like you to clarify what you did here as well.... Thanks.....I ADD IT XML FOR, CAMERA, HARDWARE, GPS, AND FEW MORE MORE.

6-Anything in particular?.... THIS I WILL TELL YOU LATER. I TOOK SOME OUT AND I ADD SOME IN.

so far everthing is work very smooth sinse last night. i left the phone full charge. it at 90% that 7 hr.

when i get home i will let you guys test it. guys remember i just testing this. i already re-boot it 7 times back and forth. and still nothing. i'm at work right now. i will start to heavy use frx04 right now. just to maker sure. today i will upload FRX04 for everyone to test. that is, if i don't get that damm server bug.

thanks